NOTICE: CCFS will be offline 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. every third Tuesday for regular maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

All Forms

While we will gladly help you select and complete the proper form and answer questions within our expertise, we cannot provide any legal advice. We strongly recommend that you contact an attorney, accountant or other appropriate professionals to make sure you are taking the proper steps.

We will make every attempt to review your completed application (filing or rejecting as needed) in a timely fashion; however it is your responsibility to accurately answer all questions as required by law.

For those who need their documents in a hurry, the Charities Program offers "Expedited Service" for in-person and mail transactions. The fee is $50 per entity and is in addition to the required filing fee, but will expedite the submission to receive priority handling and should be processed within 2 to 3 business days of receipt.

If you experience difficulty opening any of the forms, make sure you are using the most recent version of Adobe Reader.

Firefox Tip

You must activate the Adobe PDF browser plug-in for compatibility with PDF documents containing fill-able form fields. Otherwise you will need to download the forms to your computer and open with Adobe Reader.

Charitable Trust Forms (tap to download PDF) File Online?
Charitable Trust Registration No
Charitable Trust Renewal/Re-Registration Yes
Charitable Trust Amendment No
Charitable Trust Closure Yes

PDF Forms Can't be Saved

The data typed into the downloadable forms above does not save. Exiting the form will result in data loss. Please print your completed form if you would like a copy for your records.