Teamwork Incentive Program "Before Project" Application
Complete this form BEFORE you begin a project.
This is the application for teams that apply to the Productivity Board before their team project has started.
Teams must meet the following criteria:
- The application must be submitted to the Productivity Board by the agency, with the agency head’s approval.
- The application needs to demonstrate that the project implementation allowed the agency to operate at a lower cost or with an increase in revenue with no decrease in service levels.
- For cost saving or revenue generating suggestions you must provide a fiscal analysis. This fillable Cost-Benefit Analysis Worksheet can be used to show your calculations. Submit the form using the button at the bottom of the page.
- Provide a list of all team members and the percentage of savings the team will share, as approved by the agency. Note: The percentage of savings/revenue is up to 25%, with a maximum of $10,000 per person. Also, include the percentage of the share each team member will receive.
- Teams will submit a status report half-way through the project and a final report.