As of Monday, July 20, 2020, the Washington State Archives branches in Olympia and Ellensburg are open to researchers by appointment only. For more information, please visit our page regarding the closure.
Training Session - How to Apply for a Local Records Grant
This session will cover everything local government agencies will need to know to craft a strong, competitive application for a 2020-2021 Local Records Grant.
- Detailed information about the three grant categories
- What kinds of projects each category of grant may be used for
- What types of expenses are reimbursable under each
- How to choose the best project for your agency’s specific situation
- Overview of criteria used to evaluate applications and award funds
- Any local government employee considering applying for a Local Records Grant.
Click on our Training Calendar to find the next session and register online.