Training Session - How to Apply for a Local Records Grant
This session will cover everything local government agencies will need to know to craft a strong, competitive application for a 2020-2021 Local Records Grant.
- Detailed information about the three grant categories
- What kinds of projects each category of grant may be used for
- What types of expenses are reimbursable under each
- How to choose the best project for your agency’s specific situation
- Overview of criteria used to evaluate applications and award funds
- Any local government employee considering applying for a Local Records Grant.
Click on our Training Calendar to find the next session and register online.
Download PowerPoint Slides