Training Session - Basics of Managing Housing Authority Records
This session gives all housing authority employees a quick overview of how to manage the records (electronic and paper) that they create and receive each day.
- Everything in the Basics of Managing Records session:
- What is a public record?
- How long do records need to be kept?
- What can be destroyed and what goes to the State Archives?
- How can Washington State Archives help your agency?
- Where can I learn more about managing records?
- PLUS - Frequently asked questions about the retention and management of housing authority records.
This session also satisfies the records retention portion of Open Government Trainings Act requirements for Elected/Appointed Officials, Public Records Officers, and Records Officers/Managers.
- Any employees of housing authorities who create or receive records;
- Records Officers/Managers and Public Records Officers new to the field or needing a refresher.
Click on our Training Calendar to find the next session and register online.
Download PowerPoint Slides
*** Coming Soon ***