Annual Renewal Requirements & Other Filing Reminders
The Charities Program has changed how renewal reminders are issued. Charitable organizations will now be notified of the need to renew their registration by letter, rather than by postcard. The letters will be mailed approximately 60 days prior to the registration expiration date.
Watch Your Mailbox for Renewal Reminder Letters!
The Charitable Renewal Form contains fillable fields. Once completed you must print and mail the renewal form to the Charities Program with the appropriate filing fee. Please download and complete the form.
Contact the Charities Program via email if you have any questions.
Federal Tax Exempt Status Information (also IRS Updates and News)
Common Reasons Documents are Returned
- Missing or insufficient filing or late fee
- Missing organization's phone number
- IRS Letter of Determination is not included
- The Unified Business Identifier (UBI) has been omitted
- The Federal Employer Identifier Number (FEIN) has been omitted
- Financial information omitted or incomplete
- Form was not signed or dated