Creating an account to the Corporation and Charities Filing System (CCFS) allows access to filing, search, and notice options. Accounts are not tied or associated to a specific business. This means multiple accounts may file for your business.
To begin go to https://ccfs.sos.wa.gov/#/
- The Corporations and Charities Filing System (CCFS) landing page has the option to Create a User Account in a green box to the right of the screen.
- Select “Create a User Account” in this section.
If you are creating an account to file for a business, please select “Free User Account” by selecting “Continue”
Do not select “Commercial Registered Agent Listing Statement” unless you would like to act as a registered agent for other businesses in this state. To register or create a business online you must create a “Free User Account” then, after the account is created, select “Create a Business” from the Dashboard page.
- USER TYPE: There are two options for user account types. Please see the below types and definitions and make the appropriate selection. Both account types maintain a record of items submitted through the account. Copies of filed documents, receipts, and pending submissions can be accessed from the account’s Dashboard page.
- INDIVIDUAL: For setting up an account that limits access to one person with access to an individual email address. This person’s name will appear internally as the filer for any items submitted through the account
- ENTITY: For setting up an account used as a general login for multiple people who all have access to the email address provided. The business name will appear internally as the filer for any items submitted through the account.
- LOGIN DETAILS: Enter in all required fields marked with a red asterisk and click “Continue”
- User ID is a minimum of 6 and maximum of 32 characters long.
- Password must contain a minimum of 10 characters.
- Password must contain 3 of the 4 following character types: Upper case letters, Lower case letters, Numbers and/or Special Characters.
- User ID cannot be part of Password.
- CONTACT INFORMATION: Enter in all required fields marked with a red asterisk and click “Continue”
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address (.com email addresses are recommended)
- Confirm Email Address (must successfully type email twice to continue.)