- In the Customer Login section, select the “Forgot Password” button.
- Enter the User ID and Email address associated with your existing account. If you do not know your USER ID, use the “Forgot User ID” button.
*If you receive a popup saying that either item entered is invalid, this is an indicator your account was removed from our filing system. You will have to create a new account.
- When you click “Submit”, you will be directed to a confirmation screen.
- Next, you will receive an email from [email protected] with a temporary password.
*If you do not receive the email, your firewall is most likely blocking the email due to a proxy setting established by your IT department or service provider, and we cannot assist. We recommend Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo.
- Go to the login in screen: https://ccfs.sos.wa.gov/#/ and enter your username and temporary password from the email, then click the “Log In” button.
*If the system is not accepting the temporary password, this is most likely due to a caching issue. Please ensure you have cleared the cache and that the auto-complete password is not overriding your entry.
*CCFS will not allow you to copy and paste passwords for added security. You must confirm password by typing it out twice.
- Once logged in, you should be prompted to change your password. Enter the temporary password again and then a new password that meets the requirements. Re-enter the new password to confirm, then click “Update Password”
- If the above steps do not remedy your login issue(s), please contact us to request additional help.