Donate to Washington Talking Book & Braille Library
Thank you for considering a tax-deductible contribution to the Washington Talking Book & Braille Library (WTBBL). Your support helps provide equal access to information and reading materials for Washington residents unable to read standard print, ensuring, “that all may read.”
Donations to WTBBL can play a vital role in supporting current and future library services, for example:
- Supporting Youth Services programming and collections
- Supporting statewide outreach efforts and library events
- Purchasing state-of-the-art equipment and assistive technology
- Maintaining professionally equipped, industry standard audio recording studios
- Purchasing books for production in audio and braille formats for the library collection
- Providing needed equipment and supplies for the production of braille materials
WTBBL receives support from the Washington State Heritage Center Trust. The Trust, a non-profit corporation registered with the Washington State Charities Program, supports the Washington State Library, Washington State Archives, Legacy Washington and Washington Talking Book & Braille Library programs and collections.
- Our tax ID number is 26-3135760.
- All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Please fill out the following form to make a donation by credit card. You may also mail in your contribution, to Washington State Heritage Center Trust, PO Box 40222 Olympia, WA 98504-0222 or call (360) 902-4171.
Your donation will show as WA State Heritage Center Trust on your credit card statement.
You can also donate to the Washington State Heritage Center Trust instantly via PayPal without filling out the form below.
WTBBL Gift Information
Have an issue with donating online?
Please call (360) 902-4171 or email [email protected]