Online Candidate Filing
Online candidate filing has ended.
Questions? Call (360) 902-4180 or toll free (800) 448-4881. Assistance is available Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Who filed for office in 2016
View a list of candidates who have filed in 2016.
Online Candidate Filing begins Monday, May 16th at 9 a.m.
Online candidate filing in 2017 opens Monday, May 15th and closes Friday, May 19th at 4 PM.
You may file your Declaration of Candidacy online for these public offices:
- State Representative (multi-county only)
- Superior Court Judge (multi-county only)
- Contact your county to learn if online filing is available for other offices.
Requirements to file online
- Be registered to vote in the district for which you are filing
- Pay with Visa or MasterCard
- Provide a valid email address
File in person or by mail when:
Knowingly providing false information on a Declaration of Candidacy is a class C felony as provided by RCW 29A.84.711.