Community analysis notes
|Title||Community analysis notes|
|Author||War Relocation Authority, Documents Section, Office of Reports|
|Contents||These reports were compiled by staff of the War Relocation Authority, a civilian agency responsible for “the relocation (of evacuees) in appropriate places, providing for their needs in such manner as may be appropriate, and supervising their activities”, from reports written by community analysts assigned to the relocation centers.|
[Washington, D.C.] : War Relocation Authority, c1944-1945
State Library Catalog Information
|Notes||Report numbers 3, 12, 13, 14, 15 are missing from this collection|
|View||*DJVU | PDF|
|Table of Contents|
If you experience difficulty viewing the PDF versions of the publication please make sure your PDF viewer and or browser is up-to-date. Internet Explorer users may wish to upgrade to the latest version of the browser or use an alternative, such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
Table of Contents
DJVU files are much smaller in size and will download and display faster than the PDF versions.
- Report No. 1 : From a Nisei who said “no” - DJVU | PDF
- Report No. 2 : Engagement and marriage customs in a relocation center - DJVU | PDF
- Report No. 4 : Social and political organization of the block at Manzanar - DJVU | PDF
- Report No. 5 : A Nisei requests expatriation - DJVU | PDF
- Report No. 6 : Biography of a Nisei celery farmer from Venice, California - DJVU | PDF
- Report No. 7 : Nisei report on their adjustment to Tule Lake - DJVU | PDF
- Report No. 8 : West Coast localities : Sacramento County and City - DJVU | PDF
- Report No. 9 : West Coast localities : Placer County - DJVU | PDF
- Report No. 10 : Boy’s Day - DJVU | PDF
- Report No. 11 : West Coast localities : Fresno County - DJVU | PDF
To view the images you will need either a DJVU plugin or Adobe's Acrobat Reader, both which are free.