About Legacy Washington
Legacy Washington documents extraordinary stories in Washington history. This collaborative venture, spearheaded by Secretary of State Kim Wyman, relies on original sources at the Washington State Library, the Washington State Archives and heritage organizations across the state. The work of Legacy Washington can be found in libraries around the country and museums of Washington.
ALL Foundation of Washington
The ALL Foundation of Washington, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization registered with the State of Washington, works to promote history, community and preservation throughout the Washington State Archives, Washington State Library, Washington Talking Book & Braille Library and the Legacy Washington divisions.
The ALL Foundation supports the programs, collections and missions of the Archives, Library, Washington Talking Book & Braille Library, and Legacy Washington and serves as the fiduciary for funds raised specifically to support these programs and collections. Donations to the ALL Foundation are tax deductible under regulations of the Internal Revenue Service.
The ALL Foundation is governed by a 18-member Board of Trustees:
Board of Trustees:
- Alex McGregor - Trust Chair - President, The McGregor Company
- Gerry Alexander - Trust Vice Chair - Attorney, Bean, Gentry, Wheeler & Peternell, PLLC
- Stuart Halsan - Law Office of Stuart A. Halsan
- Jerri Honeyford - Board member, MaryHill Museum and The Washington Trust
- Kristie Kirkpatrick - Retired Director, Whitman County Rural Library District
- Stephanie Lucash - Assistant City Manager/American Rescue Plan Act Administrator, City of Kenmore
- Sam Reed - Former Secretary of State
- John Sirois - Committee Coordinator at Upper Columbia United Tribes
- Jan Walsh - Retired State Librarian
- Tom Quigg – Port Commissioner for the Port of Grays Harbor
Ex Officio Trustees:
- Kim Wyman - Secretary of State
- Mark Neary Assistant Secretary of State
- Steve Excell - Washington State Archivist
- Sara Jones - Washington State Librarian
- Jennifer Kilmer - Director, Washington State History Museum
- Laura Mott, Trust Secretary - Director of Development