Visit: Capitol Campus
Our exhibits are located in the lobby of the Secretary of State’s office in the legislative building.
Information on tours, directions, parking and much more: www.ga.wa.gov/visitor/
To contact your senator or representative: www.leg.wa.gov/legislature/
A few ideas of ways to enjoy our beautiful campus:
- Schedule guided tours of the Capitol Campus and the beautiful Legislative Building, as well as the Temple of Justice and Governor's Mansion.
- Visit the Office of the Secretary of State to preview Legacy Washington exhibits.
- Walk the extensively landscaped Capitol grounds originally created by the famed Olmstead brothers with views of Capital Lake, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains.
- View the many moving and artistic memorials at the Capitol including those for World War II, the Viet Nam War and the Law Enforcement Memorial.
- Watch the Legislature in action. The Legislative sessions begin the second Monday of each January.
- Arrange a visit with your district senator or representative.
- Special tours are available for school groups.