Washington Summer Reading - Resources
The CSLP website has excellent resources to assist libraries with their summer reading planning and programs. Registered users have access to a second navigation bar. Go to (www.cslpreads.org) and register to access the following resources – open to all Washington public library staff. Allow 24 to 48 hours for approval.
Resources are added as they are developed. Check back often or join our Summer Reading list for updates.
- New Collaborative Summer Library Program Partnerships—May 17, 2018
- Outcomes based evaluation training for youth services librarians
- Well Fed, Well Read webinar—March 24, 2015.
- Summer Reading Summit webinar—November 19, 2014.
- TeachingBooks.net is offering free multi-media resources courtesy of Upstart. These online materials include collections of:
- Author interviews in video, audio, and written formats
- Audio booktalks with authors, illustrators, and professional narrators
- Book discussion and activity guides
- Audio recordings of authors pronouncing and telling stories about their names
- Links to author and illustrator websites
- For access to these materials and more, visit:
Visit the CSLP Partnerships page for posters and other resources.
Return to top
We encourage your feedback. If you have comments or suggestions, please use our feedback form
Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).