Parking is 50 cents per hour at all lots unless otherwise noted. Pay at the meter.
Metered parking with free Dash shuttle service is available at these locations:
- Visitor Parking at Maple Park. From I-5, take a left on Jefferson and then a right
onto Maple Avenue. The lot is immediately on your right.
- Farmers Market at the north end of Capitol Way. Look for designated stalls with
green striping. This lot is available January through March only.
Capitol Campus parking is extremely limited during Legislative sessions. Please consider using
the DASH shuttle.
The free DASH shuttle runs every 12 minutes. Buses operate from these lots, through
the Capitol Campus and downtown Olympia weekdays, 6:45 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- North and South Diagonals: Located east of the Capitol Building, off of Capitol
- General Administration Parking Garage (upper level): Located at 11th Avenue and
Columbia Street. No parking for SUVS, van and trucks. Oversize vehicle parking available on west
side of GA Building.
- General Administration Building, west side (overlooking Capitol Lake), includes
oversize vehicle stalls.
- Natural Resources Building P1 parking lot: Located off Washington Street.
Public Transportation to and from the Capitol Campus