Visit the Capitol Campus
While the new Washington State Heritage Center building is being planned and constructed,
there are many opportunities for visitors to the Washington State Capitol Campus:
- Schedule guided tours of the Capitol Campus and the beautiful Legislative Building,
as well as the Temple of Justice and Governor's Mansion.
- Visit the Office of the Secretary of State to preview Heritage Center exhibits.
- Walk the extensively landscaped Capitol grounds originally created by the famed
Olmstead brothers with views of Capital Lake, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains.
- View the many moving and artistic memorials at the Capitol including those for World
War II, the Viet Nam War and the Law Enforcement Memorial.
- Watch the Legislature in action. The Legislative sessions begin the second Monday
of each January.
- Arrange a visit with your district senator or representative.
Special tours are available for school groups.
For information on touring the Capitol Campus:
For a map of the Capitol Campus:
To contact your senator or representative: