The Elections Division is open for curbside service. Please call (360) 902-4180 for assistance, M - F 8 a.m. 5 p.m. Online voter registration will be unavailable July 2 – 5 for planned system maintenance. Print a form to register by mail.
To register to vote in the state of Washington, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States
- A legal resident of Washington state for at least 30 days prior to election day
- At least 18 years old by election day
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order
- Not under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction
It's easy and secure to register online, by mail with a paper form, or at a county elections office. Check your registration at VoteWA.gov.