Referendum Bills filed in 2011

The Legislature may stipulate in passing a law that it be submitted to the voters for their approval or rejection. Those are called a Referendum Bill. The legislature can formulate the ballot title and summary, per RCW 29A.36.050, or, if they fail to specify the statement of subject, it will be prepared by the attorney general.