The offices of the Corporations and Charities Division will be closed from Monday, May 3, through Friday, May 14. Customers are encouraged to submit filings via mail or online. For questions or assistance, please contact (360) 725-0377 or [email protected].
NOTICE: CCFS will be offline 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. every third Tuesday for regular maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Corporations for Communities Nomination Criteria
About | Nomination Criteria | Online Nomination Form | Printable Nomination Form | Submit a photo
Businesses Must Have Demostrated One Of The Following:
- A commitment to corporate giving
- A drive to improve local and/or regional social conditions
- A culture of giving within their organizations
- Any for-profit Corporation, LLC, or Limited Partnership, large or small is eligible for this award.
- Nominee's must be registered with the Washington Secretary of State and the contribution for which they are being nominated must have impacted Washington State and/or its residents.
- Businesses that receive any direct monetary or political gain for their generosity, or those required by court mandate to give back to the community are not eligible for consideration.
- Businesses may be recognized for ongoing commitments or for single acts.
- Businesses must declare to be in compliance with all local and federal laws.
- Previous recipients of this award may be nominated and receive this award.
- Substantially incomplete nominations may not be considered.
- One person may nominate multiple businesses for this award.
- Forms may be completed online at Corporations for Communities Nomination Form or mailed to:
Attention: Patrick Reed
Office of the Secretary of State
Division of Corporations and Charities
PO Box 40234
Olympia, WA 98504 or [email protected]
Nomination schedule will be announced prior to opening and through the closing date.