Corporations for Communities Nomination Criteria
About | Nomination Criteria | Online Nomination Form | Printable Nomination Form | Submit a photo
Businesses Must Have Demostrated One Of The Following:
- A commitment to corporate giving
- A drive to improve local and/or regional social conditions
- A culture of giving within their organizations
- Any for-profit Corporation, LLC, or Limited Partnership, large or small is eligible for this award.
- Nominee's must be registered with the Washington Secretary of State and the contribution for which they are being nominated must have impacted Washington State and/or its residents.
- Businesses that receive any direct monetary or political gain for their generosity, or those required by court mandate to give back to the community are not eligible for consideration.
- Businesses may be recognized for ongoing commitments or for single acts.
- Businesses must declare to be in compliance with all local and federal laws.
- Previous recipients of this award may be nominated and receive this award.
- Substantially incomplete nominations may not be considered.
- One person may nominate multiple businesses for this award.
- Forms may be completed online at Corporations for Communities Nomination Form or mailed to:
Attention: Patrick Reed
Office of the Secretary of State
Division of Corporations and Charities
PO Box 40234
Olympia, WA 98504 or [email protected]
Nomination schedule will be announced prior to opening and through the closing date.