Due to the ongoing fight to reduce the impacts of COVID-19, the Corporations and Charities Division office has in-person services available if you are not able to complete your filing online. All in-person service requests must be received by 4pm daily. We apologize for any inconvenience. Note: Our office will be closed November 25-27 , online services will still be available through CCFS. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Business and Charity Filing During Stay at Home Order
During this time we will continue to have the following services available:
- Regular online filing using our Corporations and Charities Filing System (CCFS), documents filed online that require manual review will continue, but there may be delays in completion. The filing system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mailed-in paper documents will continue to be accepted and processed as normal.
- Customer service by phone is available Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Customer Service teams are also available during those hours via email and chat.
- Apostilles will still be accepted by mail for regular mail processing. Limited in-person options may be available. Please contact our office for details.
- Service of Process/Summons and Complaints can still be delivered to our office by mail for regular processing. Limited in-person options may be available. Please contact our office for details.
Note: our office will be closed, and no processing services will be provided Friday, Oct. 16; Wednesday, Nov. 25; and Friday, Dec. 25. Online services will remain available on each of those days.