CCFS will be offline Saturday June 6 from 8am to 5pm while WaTech performs regular maintenance. During that time you will not be able to use the system or complete any filings. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Business and Charity Filing During Stay at Home Order
During this time we will continue to have the following services available:
- Regular online filing using our Corporations and Charities Filing System (CCFS), documents filed online that require manual review will continue, but there may be delays in completion
- Mailed in paper documents will continue to be accepted, however with limited staff available they may experience delays in processing
- Apostilles will still be accepted by mail for regular mail processing
- Service of Process/Summons and Complaints can still be delivered to our office by mail for regular processing
- Customer Service teams will be focused on answering questions via email and chat. If you must speak with someone you can leave a message including your email and call back number and we will do our best to respond within two (2) business days