Due to the ongoing fight to reduce the impacts of COVID-19, the Corporations and Charities Division office has some in-person and curbside services available if you are not able to complete your filing online. Phone and processing hours will be temporarily reduced to 8am-5pm Monday through Thursday. No work will be performed on Fridays until after August 7, or further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Business and Charity Filing During Stay at Home Order
During this time we will continue to have the following services available:
- Regular online filing using our Corporations and Charities Filing System (CCFS), documents filed online that require manual review will continue, but there may be delays in completion. The filing system is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Mailed in paper documents will continue to be accepted, however with limited staff available they may experience delays in processing
- Customer service by phone is available Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm. The office is closed Friday's through August 7. Customer Service teams will also be available via email and chat
- Apostilles will still be accepted by mail for regular mail processing. Limited curbside and in-office options may be available Monday through Thursday. Please contact our office for details
- Service of Process/Summons and Complaints can still be delivered to our office by mail for regular processing. Limited curbside and in-office options may be available Monday through Thursday. Please contact our office for details