CCFS has been updated to reflect changes to nonprofit corporation laws under RCW 24.03A. All nonprofit filings will be completed manually using the items available in download forms.
Business and Charity Filing During Stay at Home Order
During this time we will continue to have the following services available:
- Regular online filing using our Corporations and Charities Filing System (CCFS), documents filed online that require manual review will continue, but there may be delays in completion. The filing system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mailed-in paper documents will continue to be accepted and processed as normal.
- Customer service by phone is available Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Customer Service teams are also available during those hours via email and chat.
- Apostilles will still be accepted by mail for regular mail processing. Limited in-person options may be available. Please contact our office for details.
- Service of Process/Summons and Complaints can still be delivered to our office by mail for regular processing. Limited in-person options may be available. Please contact our office for details.
Note: our office will be closed, and no processing services will be provided Friday, Oct. 16; Wednesday, Nov. 25; and Friday, Dec. 25. Online services will remain available on each of those days.