Statement of Change/Designation of Agent




If you need to change your registered office address, you must submit a statement of change to the Office of the Secretary of State.



Reminder: Your Registered Agent MUST HAVE a physical address in the State of Washington, you may have an additional mailing address in the State of Washington for receiving notices from the Secretary of State. Click on the link below to begin updating your registered office address.

Statement of Change for Registered Office

If you are changing your Registered Agent, you must complete a Designation of Agent Form as required by RCW 23.95.415. Please follow the instructions attached to the form. The Designation of Agent cannot be filed online at this time.

Designation of Agent Paper Form