Foreign (non-Washington) Nonprofit Corporations

The following links will take you to the available paper form. Online registrations and online annual reports may be found to the right of this page.

Foreign (non-Washington) Nonprofit Corporations (Title 24.03 RCW)

Original Filings $  30
Amendment to Filing $  20
Dissolution No Fee
Reinstatement Call for Fee 360-725-0377
Amended Annual Report $  10
Annual Report $  10
Change of Registered Agent / Office No Fee
Reservation of Name $  20
Merger $  20 per merging entity
Resignation of Registered Agent $  20
Resignation of Officer and/or Director $  10
Any other statement or report $  10

If your nonprofit organization is or plans to fundraise from the public, it may also be required to register with the Charities Program of the Secretary of State. Registration with the Charities Program is separate from and in addition to filings required under corporate law. Please visit the Charities Program Web site to review the registration requirements and registration forms. You may also want to review the Charitable Solicitations Act, RCW 19.09

IRS Tax Exempt Status Information

Are you applying for 501 (C) tax exempt status with the IRS? If you are, your Articles of Incorporation must contain a specific purpose clause and a dissolution of assets provision. Suggested language is available at,,id=96117,00.html . Other valuable information on 501(c) qualification is also available at