Corporations Data Extract Change Log
This page Represents all Changes to the Corps data Extract
Change Log - 10/02/2018 - 12:40 P.M.
- A number of business records were previously missing due to reliance on registered agent data always being present. For some few entities, such as banks, or in the case of more common entities, if a registered agent has resigned, there will be no registered agent information and the data extract will now return the business record with a NULL value instead. Please make sure your system can handle NULL values when making use of the data extract. We will put this change in place on or about Oct. 9, 2018 to give customers an opportunity to modify their process to account for the new NULL data fields.
Change Log - 07/13/2018 - 01:03 P.M.
- An additional file called BusinessInfo.(txt,xml,json) has been added to the data extract. It will contain more information regarding a business. This extract will contain businesses who do not yet have a UBI, may not have provided all of their information, ect. Please be sure to handle the NULL's accordingly as this is not parsed in the extract
Change Log - 07/05/2018 - 09:07 A.M.
- The Document and Filing History file (DocumentTypes.txt, DocumentTypes.xml, DocumentTypes.json) did not contain a complete list of all publicicly available filings. It was only containing some of the filing history due to a misunderstanding of the new data structure. This has been fixed and a complete document filing history is now available.
Change Log - 06/27/2018 - 09:15 A.M.
- The corporation State of Formation was returning WASHINGTON for about 5,000 Foreign entities due to a mismatched data field. These foriegn entities should now display the correct state in which they originated.
Change Log - 01/31/2018 - 09:06 A.M.
- The corporation Expiration Date was returning NULL for many entities due to the new data structure. The Expiration date will now replicate what the web page search shows. Expiration Dates will be moved to the end of the month they are on instead of Just +1 year as it was suppose to be. Also Expiration dates will now appear on more entities. If No Expiration Date can be found NULL will be returned instead of No Record at all.
Change Log - 01/03/2018 - 12:35 P.M.
- The calculation for Duration was incorrect to the original format.The Caluclation was set as "Datetime.Now" - "Termination Date" . This has been corrected to the Original format of "Termination Date" - "Date incorporated"
Change Log - 12/27/2017 - 12:35 P.M.
- There was a missing \r\n on the corporations.txt file per new corporation data row. This has been fixed and you should see new lines after Registered Agent Zip
Change Log - 12/22/2017 - 10:53 A.M
- The Headers presented in the text file Corporations.txt were not updated to the previous change log. The headers now match the correct format
Change Log - 12/22/2017 - 09:11 A.M.
- Added Type Description to Corporations Document. This is more explicit of what type of business an entity is
- Fixed this documentation to better match how the JSON and Text will output the data.
- Re-Ordered the output of the data to be more fluent and consistent between the 3 file types
- Added this change log. A change Log page will be available in next update for all previous versions and updates to this process