This quick informational session will be held in conjunction with our Improving Your Agency’s Records Management Program Workshop. The session will include a quick overview of how to manage the records (electronic and paper) that local and state government entities create and receive each day. It covers:
- What is a public record?
- How long do records need to be kept?
- What can be destroyed and what goes to the State Archives?
- How can Washington State Archives help your agency?
- Where can I learn more about managing records?
This class also satisfies the records retention portion of Open Government Trainings Act requirements for Elected/Appointed Officials, Public Records Officers, and Records Officers/Managers.
- Any employees of state and local government agencies who create or receive records;
- Records Officers/Managers and Public Records Officers new to the field or needing a refresher.
Date & Time Start:
11-21-2019 08:15 AM
Date & Time End:
11-21-2019 08:45 AM
Cowlitz County Commissioners' General Meeting Room
207 4th Avenue North
Kelso, WA, WA 98626