This is a small group workshop (limited to 8 participants) that covers the skills, tools, and knowledge needed to update your agency’s records retention schedule.
Group discussions/activities will focus on:
- Drafting records series descriptions;
- Determining retention periods, cut-offs/triggers, and designations;
- Organizing schedules into function/activity groupings;
- Formatting the schedule;
- Completing the Summary of Changes document; and
- Approval process.
Participants are encouraged to have items that need changing with their existing records retention schedule to use as examples in the group exercises.
- State Agency Records Officers and others involved with updating state agency records retention schedules.
- This workshop is not relevant for local governments.
Date & Time Start:
12-15-2022 09:00 AM
Date & Time End:
12-15-2022 12:00 PM
Webex Webinar, WA