This is a small group workshop (limited to 8 participants) which covers the skills, tools, and knowledge needed to update your agency’s records retention schedule.
Group discussions/activities will focus on:
- Drafting records series descriptions;
- Determining retention periods, cut-offs/triggers, and designations;
- Organizing schedules into function/activity groupings;
- Formatting the schedule;
- Completing the Summary of Changes document; and
- Approval process.
Participants are encouraged to bring items that need changing with their existing records retention schedule to use as examples in the group exercises.
- State Agency Records Officers and others involved with updating state agency records retention schedules.
- This workshop is not relevant for local governments.
***One business day before the event, participants will receive detailed directions for joining the webinar using a browser, conference system, or by phone. Please be sure to enter an accurate email address when registering to ensure that you receive these directions.***
Date & Time Start:
12-21-2023 09:00 AM
Date & Time End:
12-21-2023 12:00 PM