AWE Multi-State Group Purchase Offer
The Washington State Library participated with 30 or more other states in the Fall 2013 AWE Multi-State Offer, first introduced at the Western Council of State LIbraries over the summer of 2013. This offer provided the best pricing available, at the 200 level+ pricing.
This offer was valid from October 1 through November 15, 2013. The PDF 2013 Multi-State Group Special Flyer had pricing and offer details. Currently, another group purchase special offer is available:
- Libraries can save up to $502 per unit (depending on group participation level and station ordered)
- Be one of the first 25 units ordered and you will receive free shipping (up to $50) OR two headphones and a y-splitter (to facilitate sharing)!
- Offer Includes the Early Literacy Station (ages 2-8) in English and Bilingual Spanish, the After School Edge (ages 6-12) and the AWE Tablet
- The group offer is available for public libraries in AK, CO, HI, IA, ID, MT, NE, ND, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA and WY
- Runs May 1-June 15h, 2014
- You can find additional information on AWEs digital learning solutions at AWE Early Literacy Station (ages 2-8), AfterSchool Edge (ages 6-12) and AWE Tablet
Additional information about AWE:
AWE has designed a suite of Comprehensive Digital Learning Solutions that begin at age 2 up to age 14. These carefully selected, award winning programs are correlated to Common Core Standards and engage students on their own particular level of need and/or interest which increases student achievement. The Core Areas of focus are: Math, Reading, Social Studies, Science, Computer Literacy and Art and Music Programs.
Each of these products is designed specifically for:
- Child Driven Heuristic Learning (learning by discovery)
- Intrinsically Motivated (learn how to learn environment)
- “Children’s Interface” Encourages Exploration
To find more detailed information on each of the AWE products use the links below:
More information on the Early Literacy Station or AfterSchool Edge can be found at AWE Digital Learning Solutions.
A new tablet (with introductory pricing through December 31, 2013) is available; find out about it at AWE Tablet.
A listing of possible public library funding resources for purchasing AWE digital learning stations is available at Funding Sources for your Public Library.
Hear what other public libraries are saying about AWE digital learning solutions at AWE Digital Learning Solutions in Public Libraries and AWE at ALA In Chicago.
Please contact your AWE Representatives if you have questions about this offer, the Early Literacy Station or AfterSchool Edge, the new tablet or if you would like to request a demo or quote for your library. Contact information is found in the page sidebar.
DISCLAIMER: The State Library regularly highlights third-party events and online resources as a way to alert the library community to training and resource opportunities. By doing so, we are not endorsing the content of the event, nor promoting any specific product, but merely providing this information as an FYI to librarians who must then decide what is right for them.
We encourage your feedback. If you have comments or suggestions, please use our feedback form
Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).