WSL Microsoft IT Academy Participating Libraries
The Washington State Library's Microsoft IT Academy provides the people of Washington free access to over 400 online courses and learning resources through their local public, community college, or tribal libraries; courses are available in 20 languages. Funded by the state Legislature and administered by the Washington State Library (a division of the Office of the Secretary of State), courses range from basic technology skills/digital literacy to Microsoft Office and topics supporting IT professionals.
Access the Microsoft IT Academy through your local library* and starting taking courses in just a few minutes!
Community & Technical Colleges
Washington State Library
- Airway Heights Corrections Center
- Central Library
- Clallam Bay Corrections Center
- Coyote Ridge Corrections Center
- Eastern State Hospital
- Stafford Creek Corrections Center
- Twin Rivers Corrections Center
- Washington Corrections Center
- Washington Corrections Center for Women
- Washington State Penitentiary
- Washington State Reformatory
- Washington Talking Book & Braille Library
- Western State Hospital
* Most libraries require a valid library card to access resources online. If you are a Washington resident or State of Washington employee but do not have a library card, you may access the Microsoft IT Academy through the Washington State Library's Central Library.
We encourage your feedback. If you have comments or suggestions, please use our feedback form
Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).