Libraries that purchase a subscription to at least one of the NetLibrary Recorded Books collections listed on the project signup page may take advantage of other purchase options from NetLibrary, as follows:
- A collection of over 3400 public domain eBooks (these are NOT audiobooks) at no additional charge. A copy of the title list is available as an Excel spreadsheet: Public Domain eBook title list. Most of these titles cannot be downloaded to eReaders or other portable devices, but must be read on the NetLibrary platform, using a browser. MARC records are available for the collection. Contact Will Stuivenga for the MARC records, if interested.
- Continuous Order Plan (COP) with 20% discount off list pricing, with no access fees for participating libraries.
- Purchase of individual Recorded Books titles not included in any of the collections at 30% off list price with no access fees.
- Purchase of downloadable eAudiobook titles from other NetLibrary partner publishers.
- Purchase of BYKI Online, an interactive language learning product, at 10% off list price.
- Purchase of ePrep, a test prepatory package for major tests, such as PSAT, SAT, ACT, and LSAT, at 10% off list price.
For more information about BYKI Online and ePrep, follow the informational links above. For pricing information on these products, and for information (including pricing on the COP, or other products mentioned above under "Related Offers," above), please contact Bryan Messersmith of Recorded Books:
National Account Manager
(410) 535-5590 x1344
For questions about the project in general, contact:
Will Stuivenga, Cooperative Projects Manager
Washington State Library
360.704.5217 or toll free: 866.538.4996
We encourage your feedback. If you have comments or suggestions, please use our feedback form
Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).