First Tuesdays Login Instructions
<< Return to the main First Tuesdays page
The Washington State Library uses Blackboard Collaborate for our online training needs. No registration is required, but it is recommended that you sign in at least 5 minutes prior to the presentation to correct any issues which may arise.
To access the First Tuesdays room in Blackboard Collaborate:
- Go to the Blackboard Collaborate sign-in page
- Enter your name and click the Login button
- If this is your first time accessing Blackboard since the switch away from Java, you may be prompted to download the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher. Download and install the Launcher, then reload the page to start the meeting.
- After Blackboard Collaborate has loaded, it is recommended that you run the Audio Setup Wizard:
- Click Tools on the menu bar
- Select Audio from the submenu
- Select Audio Setup Wizard
We encourage your feedback. If you have comments or suggestions, please use our feedback form
Funded in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) through the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).