Check out these free training resources to get up to speed on e-books and e-readers in libraries.
- WLA 2012 Pre-Conference
- Downloads, eBooks, and Apps, Oh My!
- eReader: The technical side
- Discover the technical side of eBooks and eReaders. Learn about DRM, Adobe ID and troubleshooting eBooks.Presenters are Darlene Pearsall, King County Library System; Liz Boston, Timberland Regional Library System and Michelle Angell, Pierce County Library System. Recorded March 21, 2012.
- Infopeople Copyright Law Update 2011: Ebooks, Google Books, Patron Requests and New International Developments
- Archive and resources from the Infopeople webinar, on June 9, 2011 on copyright law and e-books.
- Demystifying E-Readers
- January 12, 2012
- Lending eReaders: What Libraries Need to Know
- Follow-up to the January 2012 Demystifying E-Readers session. Recorded February 28, 2012.
- Developing and Maintaining E-Reader Policies and Procedures for Libraries
- WebJunction Webinar, January 31, 2012
- Documents and Digital Devices
- Lorena O'English, Washington State University Libraries, curriculum on documents and digital devices.