|Title||The Indian dispossessed, by Seth K. Humphrey; with 16 full-page illustrations from photographs|
|Author||Humphrey, Seth K.|
|Contents||Deals with the intrusion of white men into Indian land and the government's mistreatment of the Indians.|
Boston, Little, Brown, 1906
State Library Catalog Information
*DJVU | PDF
Some PDF files may be too large to load in a browser. If you experience any problems, right-click (Windows) or Ctrl + click (Mac) and choose "Save Link As" to save the file to your computer to open and view there.
|Table of Contents|
If you experience difficulty viewing the PDF versions of the publication please make sure your PDF viewer and or browser is up-to-date. Internet Explorer users may wish to upgrade to the latest version of the browser or use an alternative, such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
Table of Contents
DJVU files are much smaller in size and will download and display faster than the PDF versions.
- Front Cover - DJVU | PDF
- Photo – Joseph, Nez Perce Chief (1897) - DJVU | PDF
- Title Page - DJVU | PDF
- Preface - DJVU | PDF
- Contents - DJVU | PDF
- Illustrations - DJVU | PDF
- Introduction - DJVU | PDF
- The Indian Reservation - DJVU | PDF
- The Umatillas - DJVU | PDF
- The Story of the Bitter Root - DJVU | PDF
- The Nez Perces - DJVU | PDF
- The Removal of the Poncas - DJVU | PDF
- The Mission Indians - DJVU | PDF
- Dividing the Spoils - DJVU | PDF
- Uncle Sam, Trustee - DJVU | PDF
- Conclusion - DJVU | PDF
To view the images you will need either a DJVU plugin or Adobe's Acrobat Reader, both which are free.