Folk-tales of Salishan and Sahaptin tribes
|Title||Folk-tales of Salishan and Sahaptin tribes|
|Author||Boas, Franz, 1858-1942|
|Contents||Ethnologist Franz Boas edited this collection of folktales from the Interior Salishan tribes.|
Lancaster, Pa., and New York : American Folk-Lore Society, 1917
State Library Catalog Information
*DJVU | PDF
Some PDF files may be too large to load in a browser. If you experience any problems, right-click (Windows) or Ctrl + click (Mac) and choose "Save Link As" to save the file to your computer to open and view there.
|Table of Contents|
If you experience difficulty viewing the PDF versions of the publication please make sure your PDF viewer and or browser is up-to-date. Internet Explorer users may wish to upgrade to the latest version of the browser or use an alternative, such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
Table of Contents
DJVU files are much smaller in size and will download and display faster than the PDF versions.
- Left Inside Cover - DJVU | PDF
- Series Title Page - DJVU | PDF
- Title Page - DJVU | PDF
- Verso - DJVU | PDF
- Contents - DJVU | PDF
- Introductory - DJVU | PDF
- Folk-Tales of the Salishan Tribes: I. Thompson Tales, by James A. Teit - DJVU | PDF
- II. Okanagon Tales, by James A. Teit - DJVU | PDF
- III. Okanagon Tales, by Marian K. Gould - DJVU | PDF
- IV. Sanpoil Tales, by Marian K. Gould - DJVU | PDF
- V. Pend d'Oreille Tales, by James A. Teit (Told by Michel Revais) - DJVU | PDF
- VI. Coeur d'Alene Tales, by James A. Teit - DJVU | PDF
- VII. Tales from the Lower Fraser River, by James A. Teit - DJVU | PDF
- Folk-Tales of Sahaptin Tribes: VIII. Sahaptin Tales, by Livingston Farrand, edited by Theresa Mayer - DJVU | PDF
- IX. Nez Perce Tales, by Herbert J. Spinden - DJVU | PDF
- Subscribers to the Publication Fund of the American Folk-Lore Society - DJVU | PDF
- Publications of the American Folk-Lore Society - DJVU | PDF
To view the images you will need either a DJVU plugin or Adobe's Acrobat Reader, both which are free.