Closing a Profit Corporation

Use these forms to complete the articles of dissolution, or to complete a certificate of withdrawal.

Note: Both domestic and foreign (non-Washington) corporation's must first obtain a completed Revenue Clearance Certificate issued by the Washington Department of Revenue in order to complete a dissolution or withdrawal.

Use these links for the proper forms:

Washington State Corporation - Articles of Dissolution

Foreign (non-Washington) Corporation - Certificate of Withdrawal