Large Format Document Scanning
Preserve your rare and fragile over-sized documents by having Imaging Services scan them into digital files and produce photo-quality print-outs for daily use.
Imaging Services is proud to be one of a handful of public-agency imaging services in North America to offer the most technologically advanced, large-format scanning of maps, drawings, plans, posters or other over-sized documents or objects.
Our in-house JumboScan, manufactured by Lumiere Technology, has advanced large-format imaging capabilities available from no other equipment:
- Originals can be as large as 5 x 2 meters (16.4 feet x 6.6 feet)
- Highest possible resolution (30,000 x 12,000 pixels)
- Choice of digital image file formats (Greyscale, RGB, CMYK, exachromy color and multispectral color) and file sizes
- Photo quality printing on our HP DesignJet 5500 60” Plotter with both Dye and UV inks on plain paper, photo paper, vellum or HP Studio Canvas
- Archival microfilm backup to your digital images is available
For more information about imaging large-format documents, please contact the Imaging and Preservation Manager at (360) 586-0108.